Joining the OHB Family in Greece
Being the first dedicated Space Systems company in Greece, while also belonging to the official OHB Group in Germany, OHB Hellas is the right environment for one to skyrocket their career! The company is looking for visionary, ambitious and talented people, like you, to collaborate with. We are offering you the chance to work in a leading company in the space industry, in an excellent working environment, with insightful people as colleagues and advisors.
OHB Hellas is a company that invests in their people. Offering an excellent working environment, in an industry that attracts a lot of people, OHB Hellas will make you feel not only a part of a huge group, but also provide you with a great working experience. With over 40 years of experience in high technology together with its integrated skills in the areas of space technology and telematics, OHB Group is ideally positioned as one of the leading independent forces in the European space, aeronautics and telematics industry. In July 2018, OHB Hellas was created as an 100% subsidiary of OHB SE marking the implementation of a space system company in Greece. We have the passion to develop and implement space projects in close collaboration with public institutions and selected local partners. A career in space does not have to be a dream. OHB is constantly looking for new pioneers around the entire world and in all corporate segments. OHB is glad to be able to generate such an opportunity in Greece for high-profile candidates that share our enthusiasm for space.
OHB Hellas is seeking an engineer (m/f) that will reinforce the team with a leading role in the space embedded electronics domain.
Detailed task description:
- Lead the strategic domain of satellite high performance data processing.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team with a wide range of skill sets
including but not limited to software development, firmware development,
data analysis, and RF design.
- Preparation of responses to calls for tenders (ESA, Horizon Europe etc.)
- Identify requirements, participate in design & specification generation activities.
- Lead technical activities and rapidly prototype them to support proof-of-concept experiments.
- Implement algorithms in FPGAs and embedded processors from MATLAB or C/C++ or equivalent languages.
- Contribute to ESA management and technical documentation for project reviews.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in the field of electronic / telecommunication / AI / computer science (Master’s degree, or PhD)
- Strong knowledge in: Distributed computing / Cloud technology / Edge
Computing / Computer Vision / Hypervisors / Containerization / Space
and Time Partitioning
- Space: 2+ years of experience in the space industry, On-Board Computer Software development and verification, ECSS Standards
- Implementation/Simulation of waveforms in tools/simulators
- Computer skills: Matlab, Python and C/C++, Scripting languages
- Embedded Systems and Unix-based Systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and like to always learn new skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- English (proficient level) and German (good/fluent).
- Position: Full time
- Location: Marousi (Athens), Greece
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Administrative assistance, documentation services at all formal documentation levels, as well as management of communications, targeting to promote the company mission, products and services.
Detailed task description:
• Handling administrative requests and preparing communications on the executives’ behalf.
• Assisting in the preparation or reports.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Organising events as well as the company’s participation to workshops or conferences.
• Performing minor accounting duties.
• Performing documentation management tasks, such as controlling of document numbering
system, monitoring of documentation format, version and content, archiving and retrieval of
documents on dedicated database, generation and maintenance of documentation tracking lists.
• Support in identifying press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social
media, websites, newsletters, press releases.
• Management of communications in an international environment.
Education: University degree, Proficient knowledge of MS office and Adobe Acrobat, documentation
Experience: 3+ years of experience in documentation management, administrative assistance,
• Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills and experience in dealing with international
teams is a must.
• Technical capability and ability to learn new tools.
• Organizational skills, strong attention to details.
• Flexible to fulfill other tasks relevant to the daily work in establishing a new company.
• Highly motivated, quick-learner, in documentation, marketing, communications.
Languages: Essential English (proficient level) and German (good/fluent). Additional desirable: French.
Other: Military service obligations fulfilled (for male Greek citizens).
Position: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
What We Offer
OHB Hellas is a company that invests in their people. Offering an excellent working environment, in an industry that charmes a lot of people, OHB Hellas will make you feel not only a part of a huge group, but also provide you with a great working-experience.